Sunday 29 March 2015

B +ve just not a Blood Group..

Amidst the ocean of hate and antipathy spread across the globe, the only place where you find solace is among loved ones. The fault is in us who look for reasons for melancholy and to the worse we quest after it. We have forgotten to live merrily and engage into moments of mirthful activity. I mean look at our news papers and media, all spreading fear and useless concerns. The sense of optimism is almost invisible in our environment. Where has the world come to? Is life actually full of misery?

I have a different point of view about it. I am that kind of a person who invents optimism out of the slightest chance possible. I do not lose my hope till the last door is closed which has made me a hot topic of criticism on multiple occasion. But again, I am what I am. Finding optimism and positivity, in my opinion, is an art that transforms a noise into music. All you need is to shoo away negative thoughts and sow the seeds of positivity. To some what may seem a dungeon, one might consider it an adventurous place. When you no choice left, the best practice to avoid boredom and monotonous life is thinking right and positive.

This reminds me of my dog named Rangdaar. This name is a colloquial for a goon in hinterland of Bihar. Rangdaar justified his name with a bold and heavy barking, and his heavy and daunting look. I remember people running for life just by its mild woof. I always felt safe while it was around and tagged it along wherever I went. On one particular summer I was visiting a neighboring village with Rangdaar where it was not welcomed pleasantly by local dogs. Rangdaar was attacked suddenly and it being outnumbered by almost half a dozen to one, struggled extremely hard to survive the battle. By the time humans intervened, a lot of blood was already spilled. While other dogs were in tatters, Rangdaar also didn't look in good shape. On close observation, I found that its head was heavily attacked and brain was quite exposed. The scene wasn't pleasant. I had tears I my eyes and so was Rangdaar.

People there passed a verdict which I rubbished out straight away. They said that chances of Rangdaar to survive were negligible. I had this belief in myself and Rangdaar that it would survive this almost fatal attack. I carried it back home as much as I could and demanded my father for the best treatment possible. Doctors were worried as well but I had that splinter of positivity burning. With lots of sleepless nights and extreme caring, finally Rangdaar was a goon again.

This incident has always given me strength to stay optimistic and fight any situation possible. It is when the whole tunnel is dark; the only path that leads you to that most coveted silver lining across the tunnel is optimism. Whenever positivity in life is mentioned, it reminds me of Housing as this follows the same principle when it comes to professionalism.

As the most intelligent species on the planet, we must strive to find positivity in the slightest thing possible. In our fast moving life, we tend to ignore the smile of a kid, the rustling of a falling leaf, the melody of water currents and numerous other paltry stuff which if otherwise enjoyed can bring tons of optimism, happiness and positivity.


Let you yourself define and dominate the situation rather than it being defining or dominating you. B positive is just not a blood group. Remember this. J

No comments:

Post a Comment